Thursday, November 16, 2006

As my first post, I would just like to welcome you to my blog! I don't have much to talk about today, its been raining for weeks and my roundpen is nothing but spongy mud. The holidays are fast approaching, and my sister's baby is due on 1/1/07. Finally, I am not the only one in the family providing grandchildren!

Our house has been sale for almost 4 months now, with lots of showings and some interest, but nothing serious yet. We've lost two beautiful properties that we wanted. I hope it sells soon, I'm growing very tired of keeping the house spotless, and packing up 4 dogs and 2 kids to drive around while strangers poke through our home.

Parent/Teacher conferences were this week, and I'm pleased to say that both kids are doing great in school! I was very worried about my son, but it appears as if he has learned something here by osmosis, and it kicks in when he leaves the property. My daughter, as usual, is doing wonderfully, all A's and one B. She takes after her mother ;-). And my son has Little Ninja's karate graduation tomorrow night. I wonder what color belt he will be awarded?

I have some videos on YouTube, one of my son who really has the rhythm, and a few of the horses messing around. http://www.youtube.com/user/shellyct. Enjoy!

Michelle

No comments: