Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pics for no reason

Other than the fact that I haven't posted anything in a long time :-)


"Mom! You never visit us anymore! Come give me a scritch, right there......"





"Brick Shithouse? I've never heard that term before. I'm sure it must mean that I'm beautiful."




"Look at my beautiful ear curls. The dried mud really helps add emphasis."




"I love you, mum, let me touch you all over and fog up your glasses with my hot breath...."





"That damn little one always has to steal my glam shots....."





"It's all about mmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





"Put that @#$% thing away and bring the food already before I stuff my hoof where the sun don't shine ...... "


2 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Great Horse Blog! Please feel free to share your story on http://www.ihorsebook.com

Ice Pony Girl said...

Love that last comment! That is what my pony Huginn would also be saying. Room service..NOW!