Monday, April 9, 2007

My buddy, Joe, is for sale

I'm not sure if I'm happy about it, or sad. But I've come to the very difficult conclusion, that Joe is just too smart a horse for me, and I do not have the time that he deserves. That sounds so cliche, but it is so true. Joe deserves someone who can be his best bud, who can work with him at least weekly. Joe loves human interaction, second to food, of course. And just too many days, weeks, and yes, even months go by, when I cannot squeeze in any time for him other than the obligatory feeding, poop-scooping, brushing, and kisses.

I will hold out for the perfect person for him. I want him to be happy. I love the ole Red Hoss. He has so much personality, he makes me laugh. But I frustrate him. I'm not quick enough for him, he's far too smart for me.

These are his details, and photos. If you know of anyone that is looking for an outgoing, personable, gelding to be their best buddy, please have them get in touch with me.

No comments: